Stuff 'n' Nonsense

Monday, November 28, 2005

My Favorite Things about Christmas

1. Decorating the Christmas tree with my brothers and sisters. It's not exactly designer quality, but it's whole lot more fun. :)
2. Drinking Eggnog.
3. Buying presents for people and then keeping them secret.
4. The smell of Christmas tree through the whole house. Who would want a fake tree anyway?
5. Baking Christmas cookies.
6. Christmas parties.
7. If we actually get snow, sliding down the dike by our house on a tarp.
8. Wrapping Christmas presents. I love seeing that stack of packages in the corner of my room.
9. Playing Christmas songs on the piano. (If I play them any other time of year, people think I'm crazy)
10. Wearing cute,pink, stripey mittens like the ones Aimee bought me for ice skating! :)
11. Snuggly sweaters
12. All the stores decorated so festively.
13. Getting Christmas cards.
******************************************************
That's all I can think of right now, but I'm sure there's lots more!







17 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home