Stuff 'n' Nonsense

Monday, January 09, 2006

Worry more about your character than your reputation. Character is what you are, reputation merely what others think you are.
---
John Wooden

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.
---
John Lennon

The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
---
Winston Churchill

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
---
Thomas Edison

I knew I would look back on my tears and laugh, but I never thought I would look back on my laughs and cry.
---
Anon

When you are born, you are crying and everyone around you is smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you are smiling and everyone around you is crying.
---
Anon

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home