Stuff 'n' Nonsense

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Three names you go by
1.Kayla
2.Kake
3.umm....britt calls me Kaya sometimes?


Three Things That Scare You
1.Water,like rivers, lakes, oceans, 'cause I HATE fish. (live ones)
2.Flying in airplanes
3.When I watch a scary movie and and then Aimee and I are talking afterwards in the car and Josh comes running up to the window!


Three of Your Everyday Essentials
1. Prayer

2.Something sweet like chocolate or ice cream or Oreos.
3. A shower. I don't think I could handle true camping.

Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now
1.black shirt
2. jeans
3. my beautiful rings :)

Four Things You Need in a Relationship (other than Real Love)
1. God
2. Trust/honesty
3. A good sense of humor (you can't take EVERYTHING seriously)
4. ...Baked goods? ;)

Three PHYSICAL Things about the Opposite Gender that Appeal to You
1. Sense of humor/being able to laugh at themself (not sure if that could be classified as physical, but whatever)
2. Smile
3. I think I'd probably like him to be taller than me. :)

Three of Your Favorite Hobbies
1.Doing stuff with friends
2.Baking things
3. Soccer

Three Things You want to do really badly right now
1. Ride a roller coaster
2. Eat a brownie
3. Stop biting my fingernails


Three Places You Want to go
1. Disneyland
2. Maybe New Orleans again someday
3. Australia might be nice

Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die
1. Get married and raise a family
2. Have a bakery
3. See my grandchildren


Three Ways that you are stereotypically a Girl/Guy
1. I love getting flowers, chocolate, and jewelry ( in order of preference)

2. I like wearing dresses/skirts
3. ...I think about things like "how does my hair/make-up look" and "those shoes would look really cute with my outfit" ...stuff like that :)

Three Things that annoy you
1. When I say I like or want to do something and someone else tells me " But you don't like stuff like that." Question: Why are you telling me what I like? I mean you'd think I would know.

2. People reading over my shoulder kinda makes me claustraphobic.
3. Chain emails. I never do those. ( By the way, if you send this post to 1,000 people, all your wildest dreams will come true.)

:)

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home