Stuff 'n' Nonsense

Monday, August 22, 2005

back by popular demand!

O.K., maybe not popular demand but I'm back anyway. Now I just need to think of something to write..... I'm not ready for the conference yet, but I don't know when I'm gonna get to go shopping. I just need a few things though, so it won't take long. Umm.. I have to babysit Saturday(blah!), so I won't be going to that BBQ, at least I don't think so. What else?...I really, really need to, have to, MUST clean my room(also blah), its very, uh.., not clean. Oh, and we have to make applesauce. Maybe its just me, but I really don't like the smell of warm applesauce cooking. That's pretty much it for now. Oh wait, one more thing. Brandy if you read this please, please post something on your blog!
~~( 8:> (cute mouse,huh?)

3 Comments:

  • LOL - Attention everyone:!!!! I am working on a post - ok - it's just really really really really long, so it's taking a long time to type:)

    who are you babysitting for saturday? aargh,-just call in sick:) k'?

    i don't like the smell of applesauce either ---- eeeeeewww ***greeble*** :P

    very cute mouse

    By Blogger Brandy, at 5:21 PM, August 22, 2005  

  • hey, cute mouse.... but this is my cute cat, (=^.^=) Meeko. he likes mice. :)

    By Blogger Cassi, at 12:21 AM, August 23, 2005  

  • it is now Sept.20 and i still haven't cleaned my room really good. :( its shameful, i know.( i did start cleaning it again this morning)

    By Blogger Kayla DeWaard, at 1:33 PM, September 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home