Stuff 'n' Nonsense

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

life is crazy

Wow, so much has happened since I last posted. I hardly know where to start! I had SO much fun at the conference! I think ,(now brace yourselves),...I think I will probably go to the Conference next year. I know, I know, who would have thought that I'd actually want to go, but, you know, people change. :) But even though I have had so much fun these past few days, I was so, super sad last night. Why? Because last night Brittany and I went to Top's to say good-bye to Nicole. I didn't really know what to say, it was so weird. None of us really said anything, we just hugged and said goodbye and left. I'll admit that I cried all the way home. I'm really going to miss her. ...Anyway, enough sad stuff. Josiah had surgery this morning and as far as I know he is doing fine. ( Mom, Dad, and Joe are on the way home right now, so I haven't seen him yet.) I think that's all for now... umm..Yeah, it is. Bye for now.
~~( 8:>

3 Comments:

  • I know how it feels saying goodbye to Nicole. We just shook hands and said goodbye. But I will amit that I cried myself to sleep. I will miss her to.

    Keep us up dated on how Josiah is doing. Okay.

    By Blogger Gloria, at 7:43 PM, September 06, 2005  

  • I will email you my blog address so you will be able to get to my blog. Okay.

    You know you will have to fly next year to get to the conference. Don't you?

    By Blogger Gloria, at 7:45 PM, September 06, 2005  

  • hey
    gald to hear you had fun and are going next year you will ahve lots of fun and flying is half the fun in my opinion.
    andrea

    By Blogger Andrea, at 8:28 PM, September 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home