Stuff 'n' Nonsense

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

nothin' much

i'm sitting here trying to think of something original to post.....hard work...(thinking, that is)....ah!, just the thing, nicknames! VERY original! soooo.... i guess most of you know my current nickname: mom. no, i don't particularly like it, but i guess i did earn it. see, our young peoples was planning this dinner, and some people weren't working as hard as others, so i guess i started SUGGESTING things for them to do..... okay, i was being bossy, but come on, i'm not ALWAYS bossy. anyway, other nicknames i've had: kayla-wayla (because it rhymes?), wylie( from josh, no idea where that came from), zoe ( not explaining that one), alyak ( from brandy, it's my name backwards), and finally, my favorite: kayke ( pronounced "cake"). the boys at church used to call me that a LOOONG time ago. why? because i am so sweet, of course! :) anyway, enough about me, you guys should tell me some of yours, okay? please?! :D

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home