Stuff 'n' Nonsense

Monday, October 17, 2005

quotes from movies ( i know, boring!)

from Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl
Will Turner: Where's Elizabeth?
Jack Sparrow: She's safe, just like I promised. She's all set to marry Norrington, just like she promised. And you get to die for her, just like you promised. So we're all men of our word really... except for Elizabeth, who is in fact, a woman.

Jack Sparrow( to Weatherby Swann): I think we've all arrived at a very special place. Spiritually, ecumenically, grammatically.
Jack Sparrow( to Commodore Norrington): I want you to know that I was rooting for you. Know that.
Jack Sparrow: Elizabeth... it never would have worked between us, love. I'm sorry... Will... nice hat. Friends... This is the day you will ALWAYS remember as the day that you ..... (backs up and trips over ledge)

Jack Sparrow: If you were waiting for the opportune moment, that was it.

Will Turner: We're going to steal a ship? That ship?
Jack Sparrow: Comandeer. We're going to comandeer that ship. Nautical term.

from Emma
Emma : The most beautiful thing in the world is a match well made.

Miss Bates: It left us speechless, quite speechless I tell you, and we have not stopped talking of it since.

Emma : Not one in a hundred men have "gentleman" so plainly written across them as Mr. Knightly.

Mr. Knightly: You didn't ask me to contribute a riddle.
Emma: Your entire personality is a riddle, Mr. Knightly. I thought you overqualified.

from Disney's Beauty and the Beast

Gaston: It's not right for a woman to read. Soon she starts getting "ideas" and "thinking"....

Beast: I want to do something for her... but what?
Cogsworth: Oh there's the usual things; flowers, chocolates, promises you don't intend to keep...

Gaston: This is the day your dreams come true.
Belle: What do you know about my dreams, Gaston?
Gaston: Plenty! Here, picture this... a rustic hunting lodge.. my latest kill roasting on the fire... and my little wife, massaging my feet... while the little ones play on the floor with the dogs... we'll have six or seven.
Belle: Dogs?
Gaston: No,Belle! Strapping boys, like me!
Belle: Imagine that.
Gaston: And do you know who that little wife will be?
Belle: Let me think...
Gaston:You, Belle!
Belle: Gaston.... I-I'm speechless...I really don't know what to say...
Gaston: Say you'll marry me!
Belle: I'm very sorry... but...but I just don't deserve you.

Beast: You- You came back.
Belle: Of course I came back. I couldn't let them...Oh this is all my fault. If only I'd gotten here sooner.
Beast: Maybe it's better..it's better this way.
Belle: Don't talk like that. You'll be all right. We're together now.Everything's going to be fine, you'll see.
Beast: At least... I got to see you... one last time.

Cogsworth: Enchanted? He-he Ha-ha! Who said anything about the castle being enchanted? Ha-ha...
(to Lumiere)
It was you, wasn't it.








5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home