Stuff 'n' Nonsense

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

More Jokes?! (yes, i'm afraid so.)

Commanding the Dumb
As we stood in formation at the Pennsacola Naval Air Station, our Flight Instructor said," All right! All you dummies, fall out."

As the rest of the squad wandered away, I remained attention.

The instructor walked over until he was eye-to-eye with me, and then just raised a single eyebrow. I smiled and said," Sure was alot of em', huh sir?"

Practical joke on his ex-girlfriend
The soldier serving in Hong Kong was annoyed and upset when his girl wrote breaking off their engagement and asking for her photograph back.

He went out and collected from his friends all the unwanted photographs of women he could find, bundled them together, and sent them back with a note saying," I regret to inform you that I cannot remember which one is you--please keep your photograph and send the others back.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home