Stuff 'n' Nonsense

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

blonde jokes, oh yeah!

Car Problems?
A beautiful, young blonde told her friend," I was worried that my mechanic might try to rip me off when I took my car in for maintenance."
"Did he try to repair something that wasn't broken?", said her friend.
" No, he didn't."
"Did he try to overcharge you?"
" No. In fact, all he said was I needed blinker fluid."

Green Side Up
A woman hired a contracter to repaint the interior of her house. The woman walked the man through the second floor of her house and told him what colors she wanted. As they walked through the first room, the woman said, " I think I would like this room in a cream color." The man wrote this down, opened it and yelled out,"Green side up!" This baffled the woman, but she was hesitant to say anything. In the next room, the woman said she would like it painted in a rose color. Again, the man wrote this down opened the window, and yelled,"Green side up!" Struck with curiosity, the woman mustered up every nerve to ask, " Why do you keep yelling 'Green side up' out my window every time I tell you the color I want?" The contractor replied,
" Because I have a crew of blondes laying sod across the street."

Hot and Cold
A blonde walked into a drug store top do some shopping. While walking around, she kept noticing a shiny object behind the counter. When she went to pay, she asked the cashier," What's that shiny object behind the counter?"
The cashier told her,"That's a thermos."
" What does it do?", the blonde asked.
" It keeps hot things hot and cold things cold" replied the cashier.
The blonde thought that was incredible, so she bought it. The next day at work, her boss(another blonde), came to her desk and asked her," What's thatt shiny object?"
The blonde worker replied," It is a thermos."
Intrigued, the boss asked what it did. The worker told her it kept hot things hot and cold things cold. Her boss then asked what she had in it.
" Well, right now, I have a popsicle and coffee in it."

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home