Stuff 'n' Nonsense

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

crazy me!

I'm kinda bored right now, sooo I decided to post some little known facts about myself. Well, I guess not all of them are little known, and most of them are kinda weird, but seeing as how you're all my friends you'll love me anyway. (right?)
First of all, (this one might not be so little known) I don't eat fruit. Except for watermelon, but I can live without that one too. I'm not exactly sure why I don't like it, (fruit) I think it's mostly the texture. (I know, weird.)
Umm...I am VERY afraid of going in our river because I am very afraid of fish.
When I was little, I thought there were sharks in our milk tank. To this day I don't like getting milk from the top of the tank. Who knows, I might fall in and get eaten.
If I could sing like anyone in the world, it would be Celine Dion.
I write poems. Some of them are actually not terrible, at least, that's what Aimee says. :)
I love dark chocolate, but I don't really like milk chocolate. Not by itself anyway.
Hand massages make me relax, so if you ever see me rubbing my hands alot, it probably means I'm really nervous.
Umm..(thinking really hard for more stuff to make you laugh)...Oh, here's a good one: the magical thing about Disneyland is that once you go, you want to go back. Really, I mean, I had a great time, but I can't explain why I want to go back SOOO bad. It must be magic....
The last three years I have gotten the same kind of cake for my birthday. It is a HUGE, thick, delicious chocolate cake. Because it is so big, it never gets all eaten on my birthday.Whatever is left, I cut in pieces and put in the freezer. Then, whenever I'm really sad, I eat some, and let me tell you, no one can possibly feel too sad after eating something so chocolaty.
I always want to sing in the shower, but I don't because I know my family would find that hilarious.
I pretty much always sleep with my window open, even in the winter.
I love Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream. Mmm!
I just noticed that the three things I said I love were all food..... imagine that....
I am pretty much enjoying myself immensely writing this. Yeah, pretty much.
That's all I can think of for now. I hope you've enjoyed yourselves! ( I know I have!)


8 Comments:

  • lol - luvyu kayla, this was very cute:)
    * getting milk is very fun,esPESHully when i come with you:)
    * i love chocolate cake, but i never got a piece of yours - why not?!:)
    * i write poetry, too, on my other blogspot blog, and i'm sure mine are just as 'not terrible' as yours:)
    * singing in the shower ROCKS, because the acoustics are quite wonderful in such an enclosed space:) i know from experience:Dlol
    ----and one more comment----
    * When do we leave for Disneyland?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

    By Blogger Brandy, at 9:33 PM, September 20, 2005  

  • to jsosh: I know

    By Blogger Kayla DeWaard, at 6:47 PM, September 21, 2005  

  • i didn't know you had another blog brandy ??????

    By Blogger Kayla DeWaard, at 2:24 PM, September 23, 2005  

  • Well I didn't know that you don't like fruit. I also didn't know that you thought there was shark in your milk tank. And I also didn't know you wrote poems. Wow I don't know a whole lot about you do I?

    By Blogger Gloria, at 8:14 PM, September 23, 2005  

  • I did know that you were a fraid of fish in your river. Do you remember the time that Me you and Cassi went to the river and you guys were standing on the beach and I was sitting on a log, and we were all talking. Then the log rolled over and I fell in! Oh that was cold!

    By Blogger Gloria, at 8:16 PM, September 23, 2005  

  • You also forgot to add that you have a fetish for everything periwinkle (sp?)!
    :)

    By Blogger Cassi, at 11:47 PM, September 23, 2005  

  • to cassi:not anymore! i'm kinda tired of it.i think my bedroom would look good in pink/orange or a darker purple.( my mom won't let me paint it though)
    ~~( 8:>

    By Blogger Kayla DeWaard, at 11:25 AM, September 24, 2005  

  • yes kayla i have another blog......i might give you the address on sunday...i just don't want *everyone* reading it and posting on it......if ya know what i mean:) cya tomorrow

    By Blogger Brandy, at 12:13 PM, September 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home