Stuff 'n' Nonsense

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

On Friendship

A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway.
The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend.
Hold a true friend with both your hands.
Friendship needs no words...
Friends are the sunshine of life.
Who finds a friend, finds a treasure.
Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Just walk beside me and be my friend.
A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
The language of friendship is not words but meanings.
When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.
Most people walk in and out of your life. But only friends leave footprints in your heart.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home