Stuff 'n' Nonsense

Saturday, October 08, 2005

i know i don't post very often about myself, but i never really know what to write about. i didn't really do anything this week, except soccer last night, which was SUPER FUN! we should do that more often i think. but other than that, i didn't go shopping or anything else, except for work, of course. i'm really tired right now. we didn't get home last night 'til 11:30 ( or maybe a little later), and then my younger sister was talking to me 'til 1:45 , and then i didn't gt to sleep until like 2:30. ...........i want to post some conference pictures on my blog, but i can't figure out how to get them from our digital camera to a folder, 'cause we have this weird picture program on our computer and it won't let me put the pictures on here. it's really annoying. ........ i was also thinking about posting some of my poems on here, but i haven't been brave enough to do that yet. (obviously) .....i don't feel very good right now because i drank a whole bunch of Mountain Dew thinking that the caffiene (spelling?) would give me an energy boost, but it kinda just made me sick. i suppose i should have known better, but i guess not. ....i can't think of anything else to post, so, umm....bye
(hopefully i won't be so tired next time i post, that way it won't sound so depressing :) )

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home